Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Links

Other blogs that I read have this "Interesting Links on Friday" gimmick, so I thought I'd copy. When in Rome...

So, here we go:

A fascinating article from the New Yorker Magazine talking about a wrongfully convicted man who was ultimately executed for the crime. Warning: very long and sad.

Another long article, this time from Rolling Stone Magazine, about a deaf, dumb and blind kid, sure plays a mean phone scam.

Cool video of fish shooting bugs in a barrel.

Other cool science videos. Warning. Could spend a long time here.

Kinda funny, kinda depressing.

Yes, this is an actual commercial.

Deep Fried Butter? Seriously?

Mario Cart the Movie...only if.

A five pound gummi bear. [Gummi bears, jumping here and there and everywhere, high adventure that's beyond compare, these are the gummi bears.--is it shameful that I rmeember that?]

After the disasters that were Transformers 2 and G.I. Joe, Where the Wild Things Are (one of my favorite books of my childhood) is my most anticipated movie of the year. Trailers here, and cool article here. The soundtracksounds awesome also.

The following four are all from one of the aforementioned Friday links blogs. All very cool:

For children of the eighties and lego fans everywhere. An 8-bit Trip.

What's on earth tonight

ToTo Africa as interpreted by a Slovenian Choir. And just for fun, Toto Africa as interpreted by Jeffster [from the awesomest show on TV right now].

Who knew NBA statistics were so subjective?

Hope you enjoyed.

No comments: