Friday, November 20, 2009

Compendium?

So, I decided not to do compendiums anymore, then I posted one anyway. So today, I'm wading through my rss feeds and have decided to change my proclamation.

New decision: I will post compendiums when I can. I just don't want to be tied down into an "every friday" list.

That being said, here goes:

Can we put this guy in jail for child abuse? Please? Seriously.

Another example of retardness--there's piranhas in a Florida lake (they don't belong). solution? Poison the entire lake to kill them. The genius behind this belongs in Washington, not Florida.

It seems that Andy Serkis (Gollum from Lord of the Rings) is the voice of Screwtape, from C.S. Lewis' classic The Screwtape Letters. Sounds awesome.

The title of this says it all: Mind Blowing Hyper Realistic Sculptures.

Understatement of the day: "I'm in spot of a bother". I hope this guy is all right. I stopped reading after seeing the picture and realizing what actually happened.

No comments: