Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Compendium O' Links

I said a couple posts ago that the compendiums were finished. This was because it was getting tougher to do--saving them all for one big post. As mentioned before, the links will still come, but in onesies and twosies and threesies.

Here's what was supposed to be published on Friday the 13th, plus a couple more. Enjoy.

Start off today with a clip of American College Women's soccer. I might have to start watching.

A couple of not so funny funny faith items. First Christian Chirp (sigh), and Joel Osteen's new book (double sigh). I really wish perma-smile man would go away.

My life is average.

I went to school with a bunch of mennonites, who are very similar to the amish. For some reason I am surprised to hear that Verne Troyer (Mini-Me), is amish?

Just wait until PETA weighs in on this one, milking 1 million spiders for their gold thread.

How much does google know about you?

In unrelated google news, they makes things up? Really?

I'm looking forward to #6, and hoping that they don't ruin #35. The original (#35) was awesome.

This product is for sale on Amazon. But the pictures show that it's a joke. At least I hope so.

It's a little early to start talking about Christmas lights, but this is pretty funny.

I was scared of jelly fish after watching Finding Nemo, but this makes it scarier.

Fascinating excerpt from some book about people who made a little money betting against housing.

Do you know that file sharers buy the most music? I know the RIAA doesn't.

From Bill harris comes the following: Very, very cool insect pictures.

For all of you who grew up with TGIF, enjoy.

Great news! Hammer pants may come back! And while we're at it, here's one of Conan O'Brien's best bits.

Ironic story of the day.

I'm not a Sacha Baron Cohen fan at all, but he "humor" does expose some nasty parts of our society, doesn't it?

From Bill Harris also:
Weirdest, grossest ingredients in processed foods. Caution, title is accurate.

Very cool nature photos, very cool general photos here and here.

Through the eyes of an armadillo.

I just discovered this series of "images that aren't photoshopped". This one is the 5th installment. It links to the other 4. Caution, the site isn't exactly always family friendly.

No comments: