Wednesday, February 13, 2008

To my fellow music afficianados:

I am watching American Idol for the first time in my life, and I'm terrified about how much I'm enjoying it. I can feel my dignity being sucked out some vortex...

Anyway, there is this homeless kid (who incidentally sounds like he had a christian upbringing, what with the name "Josiah", and influences like Kevin Max** DC Talk) who's on the show. One of his songs stank, but then he sang this song "Grace Kelly" last night which I loved. After some research, I discovered it's by some british guy named Freddie Mercury...er...I mean Mika. This is my new favorite song (and artist)...at least for the time being.

That is all. I just needed to share. Carry on.

**If you read this far, then you might care also that Kevin Max' latest Album is fantastic. DC talk even reunites for one song--a cover of a Prince song "The Cross".

No comments: